4. To test that the printer is working, please press Print Test Page
5. If the test page does not print. Then please connect and install the printer correctly.
6. If the test page does print, please share the printer with the following settings;
7. Click apply
8. Open the PushPrinter application. Please check that the settings display as follows;
9. Now either 'Create Printer' or 'edit' your existing printer:
10. Add settings including: API key from the printer just created, ensure printer type is Windows Shared Printer (ESCPOS). Windows shared printer name must match the shared printer name that was added before.
This is the name that the printer will show inside of FoodVillage.
This needs to be copied from the printer settings inside of FoodVillage.
Number of copies
This will determine how many copies of the are printed.
This needs to be set to Windows Shared Printer (ESCPOS) for this to work.
Windows Share Printer Name
This must match EXACTLY the shared printer name that was added before. You should avoid spaces and special characters.